Passionate about social media?
Come join us.
U.S.-Lithuanian company Unboxed is seeking an Influencer Marketing Project Manager to join our team. This full-time position will be responsible for an execution of day-to-day micro influencer marketing campaigns.
- Manage and keep constant communication with clients, micro-influencers, and internal team members
- Research and identify micro-influencers within designated verticals
- Make sure that word-of-mouth marketing campaigns are delivered on time and at the quality which makes you feel proud of yourself.
- You enjoy communicating with people
- You are interested in social media and willing to spend most of your day on it (finally there’s a job where you’re welcome to do that)
- You always think “How can it be done better?” and want to provide the best possible client experience
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian)
- You’re eager to learn and want to improve constantly (we do understand that you’re not necessarily good at everything that’s mentioned above)
- To work in an objective-oriented team of people who share strong values: being honest with yourself and people around you, always having a personal goal, willing to over communicate, strong focus on learning to ask the right questions;
- Amazing atmosphere @Talent Garden, working space located in the heart of Kaunas city – Laisves Aleja;
- Once in a life-time opportunity to become a member of a leader of a global micro-influencer marketing industry.
Unboxed – micro influencer marketing platform which connects social micro-influencers with brands. We help companies such as Mars, Nestle, Philips, PetSmart, Bayer, and many others to create word-of-mouth on social media at scale.